QA Technician (f/m/d)
YAGER seeks the talents of a passionate QA Technician to work on The Cycle (www.thecycle.game), an awesome and exciting new project with an international team of highly experienced and talented developers that are passionate about their work.
We’re looking for people who love working in interdisciplinary teams in a fast-paced and professional environment. If you are organized, have excellent communication skills and are excited about working in a strong team culture where your voice counts, we have a great opportunity for you at YAGER.
You will work within the QA team and liaise with the QA Lead on quality assurance methods and workflows.
• Testing of the game on a daily basis
• Collaborating with development departments to reproduce bugs
• Ensuring the quality and consistency of testing and bug reports
• Day to day bug database maintenance
• Providing regular test reports to other departments
• Writing and execution of test plans
• Organizing daily playtests with the development teams
• Getting in contact with Player community for entering or reproducing bugs
• Exploratory and destructive testing
• 1-2 years of working experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician
• Black box testing experience
• Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
• Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
• Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Passionate about videogames
Experience in the following areas are considered a bonus:
• Full-time and on-site
• Status: employment
• Start: asap
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance
Occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours
Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
Hot and cold beverages of your choice
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library
Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events
Summer and Christmas Party
Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.