Data Analyst / Scientist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a skilled Data Analyst who wants to support us in providing information that will improve our games. We’re looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
- You create and provide on-going reports and monitor the performance of our games
- You transfer complex mathematical relationships into actionable dashboards, presentations and talks; you edit large amounts of data in visually concise and comprehensible ways
- You define, create, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behavior, and you identify the decisive predicting variables for successful customer retention steps
- You evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests to optimize mission-orientated decisions
- You work closely with other stakeholders, e.g. Design, Product Management, Publishing, etc.
- 3+ years experience as a data analyst / scientist or in a similar position, preferably in the gaming industry
- University degree or comparable qualification with a statistical / mathematical background
- Able to apply machine learning algorithms for the development and implementation of new analysis tools
- Experience in working with SQL, R/Python and MS Office
- Experience in data visualization like e.g. Tableau, QlikView or any equivalent
- Natural enthusiasm for quickly and independently learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience in the development of data and analytics infrastructure
- Experience working with AWS tools: Athena, Lambda, Glue, S3...
- Experience with CRM methodologies.
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: asap
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance
Occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours
Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
Hot and cold beverages of your choice
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library
Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events
Summer and Christmas Party
Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.