Technical Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Artist to come join our team and develop amazing games with us.
• Research, develop and improve content creation pipelines in collaboration with the respective departments
• Proactively provide team members with development support and help with troubleshooting
• Assist art and level design department in learning new technologies and processes. Create training files, examples and documentation.
• Review and evaluate current and emerging technologies and technical developments for potential use in our games
• Rapid prototyping of new features
• Monitor and optimize game performance in collaboration with the Art and Engineering departments
•Strong knowledge of the Unreal Engine and current 3D graphics techniques
•3+ year’s experience as a Technical Artist in computer generated art, preferably in game development
• Strong understanding of technical limits and excellent technical problem solving skills
• Proficient in scripting and/or programming in Blueprints, Python and/or C++
• Knowledge of modelling, lighting, texturing/shading, rendering, rigging, skinning, in-game physics and special effects
• Experience with authoring tools such as Photoshop, 3ds max, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
• Passionate about videogames
• Experience with development on mobile platforms
• Status: employment
• Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance
Occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours
Fresh fruit and vegetables every day
Hot and cold beverages of your choice
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library
Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events
Summer and Christmas Party
Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.