QA Internship (f/m/d)
Would you like to leave a mark in the landscape of games while working in a fast-paced and hyper-creative environment and with people who are passionate to create an awesome game experience together?
YAGER seeks the talents of a passionate QA intern to work with us, with an international team of highly experienced and talented developers that are passionate about their work.
You will work within the QA team and liaise with the QA Lead on quality assurance methods and workflows.
- Testing of the game on a daily basis
- Collaborating with development departments to reproduce bugs
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of testing and bug reports
- Day to day bug database maintenance
- Providing regular test reports to other departments
- Writing and execution of test plans
- Organizing daily playtests with the development teams
- Getting in contact with Player community for entering or reproducing bugs
- Exploratory and destructive testing
- Enrolled student at a University
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
- Basic knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passionate about videogames
- Unreal Engine experience
- Experience in game development: Design, Tech or Scripting
- Experience with automated testing
- Status: employment
- Start: asap